ARCHA Srl Tegulaia, 10/A - 56121 Pisa (PI) Street- Tuscany
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR, hereinafter referred to as "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who visit the site.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects could have access to the Data (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller can be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify if the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data can be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, for example the ONU, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the contact details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User are retained until the execution of this contract is completed. Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller are retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller can be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data are deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can't longer be exercised.
The Users can exercise determinate rights with reference to Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. The User can oppose to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller aren't processed the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their data or move them to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected with their particular situation.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information about treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data can be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner can be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third part services used by it can collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which can also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data can be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application doesn't support “Do Not Track” requests.To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.